Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Introduction


i                                 

                                          FIRST IMPRESSIONS

                When I tell people  that I wrote a book  their first reaction is that  they are excited to hear all about it. Their first question is "What is it about?" Once I inform them of the premise of the book, their excitement turns to confusion with many questions to follow. "What does it entail?, Who would use this journal?, Why do I need this type of book? ", When should I start thinking about these issues?" and most of all " What made you write a book about planning a funeral?" They soon  realize that this funeral journal is a book that is a "must" and not so much a "pleasure." I love answering their questions and concerns about this topic. I do try to be as helpful as I can in my explanations.
                                     
                                  MY FUNERAL, MY WAY

  

No comments:

Post a Comment